Staple filler

My filling system collecting friend, Yuan Niu, showed me this interesting piece at the LA Pen Show 2020. Together we figured that “staple filler” seemed to work, since the filler resembles a wide staple. The filling system consists of a flat piece of metal, with both ends bent to fit into slots on the barrel. One side lifts and the other side rotates in slightly. Once the “staple” is 90 degrees to the barrel, it is pushed inward like a matchstick filler or the Eagle Lightning. Thanks Yuan for the pictures!