Autofiller twist filling fountain pen

The Autofiller version of the twist filling fountain pen is simplistic. An ornate stick is mounted to the inside of a standard sac through a hole in the end. The stick is accessed under a blind cap and can freely rotate. There is a more elegant version with the stick emerging from a narrow hole (the first pen pictured), and a cruder version where the end of the barrel screws off revealing a barrel sized hole (pictured second). It is easy to see why the little stick for twisting is more easily lost from pens with the second type of blind cap.

Scroll Up